CONNECTLV'S EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOP
Your KEY to the Israeli Labor Market!
CONNECTLV INVITES YOU TO A TWO-SESSION WORKSHOP WHERE YOU CAN GAIN THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH INTEGRATION INTO THE ISRAELI WORKSPACE.THE WORKSHOP TOPICS:Find Your Path and Run!
• Defining your personal vision
• Personal factors in choosing your profession: your motives, preferences, abilities, career "anchors," and more
• Your professional and educational interests: turning the dream into a practical, long-term planPut It On Paper
• The successful CV: tips and tools for writing a clear and concise CV adjusted to the Israeli job market
• Tools for job searchingShow Me The Money
•Effective communication and self-presentation
•Acing your interviews: in-person and phone interviews, professional exams, negotiations, contracts, and evaluations
Each participant will be eligible for a free consultation with an employment counselor, translation of his or her CV into Hebrew. I addition, we will try to match you with a professional mentor working in your field of interest.
• The workshop is open to new olim, ages 18-35.
• Priority will be given to olim who made Aliyah within the last two years, and for those who are residents in central Israel (preference for residents of Tel Aviv).
• Subsidized cost: 100 NIS per participant. For registration and online payment via paypal click here.
• Evening sessions: March 12 and March 19 (Wednesdays), 5:30-9 pm.
• Space is limited.
• Operation of the workshop is conditional on the number of applicants.
.The workshop will be led by Ran Butbul, an organizational consultant and groups facilitator, and is offered in conjunction with "Kishurim" – Center for Social Integration.
Business Entrepreneurship and Assistance in Promoting a Business
JAFI, in cooperation with the IBC (Israel Business Connection) provides assistance and support at a subsidized rate to new immigrants interested in opening a business in Israel. Any Oleh is eligible for a personal meeting with a business consultant who will assist him in opening a business in Israel.
The Ministry of Aliyah and Absorption offers a benefits package to encourage businesses and entrepreneurship among new immigrants and returning residents. The program assists those interested in establishing a new business, expanding an existing enterprise, or transferring a business from overseas. For more info click here or set a meeting with IBC counselor:
To set a meeting with IBC counselor, please register here: http://www.israelbusiness.org.il/form
Meeting a Labor law attorney
Labor laws differ from country to country. Do you have a question about the labor laws in Israel?
If so, ConnecTLV offers you a free attorney consultation.