CONNECTLV OFFERS A TWO-SESSION WORKSHOP WHERE YOU CAN GAIN THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH INTEGRATION INTO THE ISRAELI WORKSPACE.
THE WORKSHOP TOPICS:
Find Your Path and Run!
• Defining your personal vision
• Personal factors in choosing your profession: your motives, preferences, abilities, career "anchors," and more
• Your professional and educational interests: turning the dream into a practical, long-term plan
Put It On Paper
• The successful CV: tips and tools for writing a clear and concise CV adjusted to the Israeli job market
• Tools for job searching
Show Me The Money
•Effective communication and self-presentation
•Acing your interviews: in-person and phone interviews, professional exams, negotiations, contracts, and evaluations
Each participant will also be eligible for:
** Free consultation with an employment counselor**
**Translation of his or her CV into Hebrew**
**Bank of job search channels including job-placement sources**
• Employment services are open to new olim, ages 18-35.
• Priority will be given to olim who made Aliyah within the last two years, and for those who are residents in central Israel (preference for residents of Tel Aviv).
• Subsidized cost per participant
• The workshop is led by a professional organizational consultant and groups facilitator.
JAFI, in cooperation with the IBC () provides assistance and support at a subsidized rate to new immigrants interested in opening a business in Israel. Any Oleh is eligible for a personal meeting with a business consultant who will assist him in opening a business in Israel.
The Ministry of Aliyah and Absorption offers a benefits package to encourage businesses and entrepreneurship among new immigrants and returning residents. The program assists those interested in establishing a new business, expanding an existing enterprise, or transferring a business from overseas. For more info click here or set a meeting with IBC counselor:
Labor laws differ from country to country. Do you have a question about the labor laws in Israel?
If so, ConnecTLV offers you a free attorney consultation.